You can say Hello to Big, Beautiful, Batting Lashes after using this mascara!
About 3 weeks ago I received a sample of the new Benefit mascara from Sephora when I was purchasing my Mom's birthday present. I was hesitant to choose the free mascara sample for two reasons:
1- I'm very, very picky about my mascaras.
2- I kinda wanted the Hourglass primer sample instead because I know that I like it already and it's super expensive!
Nonetheless, I decided on the mascara since it was free and I had nothing to loose that way. I also figured it would make for a great blog post :-P
I ended up really liking it and got my Mother hooked on it too!
* 94% saw dramatic length and volume
* 90% saw base to tip curl
* 94% saw visible lift
* 100% saw long-wearing results
*Jet Black long-wearing formula won't smudge or dry out
*The specially designed brush reveals lashes you never knew you had!
* You get 8.5 g/ 0.3 oz. of product in the full size mascara
* Cost is approx. $22
* I agree that it does grab every little lash with the help of the spiky ball end of the wand.
* I feel like it gives my lashes more length than volume. I would rather have the opposite in a mascara however that will differ from person to person depending on your lashes. If you want length more than anything, you will capital L-O-V-E this mascara!
* It does stay on all day without flaking, however I have found that it leaves little black smudge marks above and below where my eyelashes end, which is very annoying. I don't think this will be a problem for everyone. Only those whose lashes are on the longer side.
* I do love the Jet Black color to this mascara and the very wet formula.
* I have yet to see if the claim is true about the formula not drying out since I've only had my full size tube for a week and a half....very skeptical about this! Why would they create a formula that won't dry out?? So that we the consumers never have to purchase another mascara again? Never going to happen.