Thursday, June 30, 2011

IMATS Haul


IMATS part 2! Now, the fun stuff...HAUL! Here's a look at what I picked up on Sunday. All I can say is AMAZING deals. I didn't get a truck load of items but I am so happy with everything I did purchase. Enjoy!

MAKEUP FOREVER 



Powder: Reg. $40 IMATS: $24
Foundation: Reg. $32 IMATS $19
LASHES 

$2 Each! The guy threw in 2 for FREE! =)
NYX 


Lipgloss: Bare
Jumbo Pencil: Milk
Liner: Peekaboo Neutral
$3 Each!
BEAUTY BLENDER 

New favorite beauty tool!
Beauty Blender: Reg. $19.95 IMATS. $12.99

LIME CRIME


Cutest packaging EVER!!!!! 


Reg. $16 IMATS. $9.50


$4!!!
FREE STUFF

Sigma had the BEST freebies! 

Mini blending brush and mini palette
of their new eyeshadow palette collection!






Wanna go to IMATS next year???

Xoxo,
Ashley

3 comments:

  1. Love the stuff you got! and yes Sigma is awesome, best freebies ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I just commented on the other post and here it is!! Awesome haul, and some great prices :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, really nice things, i love nyx lipgloss:o)

    ReplyDelete