Aaarrrrr Beauty Pirates!
I went to a Pirate themed event last night and had to think up some Pirate makeup fast! I searched Google for some ideas but nothing seemed too appealing to me...and there didn't seem to be a whole lot of different looks to choose from, surprisingly. I wanted something dirty looking yet pretty at the same time, so I sat down at my vanity and this is what I came up with! I am so excited to share my night with you =) Enjoy!
P.S. I wasn't able to take these photos until the end of the event, hence the wearing off lipstick in the pics =( Sorry guys!
How To: Dirty/Sun-kissed Pirate Face
1) Tarte Recreate Anti-Aging Foundation with Wrinkle Rewind in the shade Cool Bisque 04. (This foundation is AWESOME girls! & we're never too young to start fighting those wrinkles!)
2) Mabelline Mineral Power Concealer in Fair, Light 0-1.
3) Hourglass Oxygen Foundation Powder in No. 1
4) Contour: Tarte Park Ave Princess Mineral Bronzer
5) Blush: MAC Blushbaby
6) Highlight: Lorac Bronzer in the shade Warm Glow
How To: Oil Slick Pirate Eyes
1) Eyebrows: Maybelline Expert Wear Twin Brow & Eye Pencil Pencil in Blonde
2) Eyebrows: Benefit Brow Zings Duo in Light
3) UDPP in Greed
4) UD 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero (Line entire lid up into the crease and blend out with finger). Also used to line the water line.
5) Set "Zero" eye pencil with MAC Carbon eyeshadow and a fluffy brush. Also used Carbon to set "Zero" on bottom lash line.
6) Brow Highlight: MAC Brule
7) MAC Symmetry between Brule and Carbon to blend the two colors together
8) Smashbox Brazilian Bronze e/s (over/in place of) MAC Symmetry
9) NARS e/s in Silent Night. Pop it in the center of the eyelid for a golden pop!
10) MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line the upper lash line
11) Benefit They're Real Mascara (Review coming soon!)
11) Miss Adoro lashes in # 28 cut in half
How To: Walk the Plank with Red Lips
1) NYX 801 Auburn lipliner
2) MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick
The Actual Event:
|My beautiful Mom|
|My beautiful Aunt|
The End <3