Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vol. 2 Misdemeanor





Hello My Pretties!

It's been a while since I've posted anything on my blog and it's been killing me! Haha. I was a little busy last week getting myself prepared for a major step forward in the future. If all goes well, I'll blog about that later. Back to the important stuff....I busted out Urban Decay's Vol. 2 Book of Shadows and created this look using 2 amazing colors out of it, Misdemeanor & Flipside. (Shown below on bottom row) That being said, I hope you like it & dare to try it! :)
P.S. I've added a "request box" to the right of the page and it's been very lonely :( If you have any requested looks, please send them! If you have a pic, link it with your request :)


~Eyes~


*Prime eye with UDPP
*MAC Brule for brow highlight
*Pack Flipside onto lid (At the end, I went back and loaded my brush up with more and then spritzed some Fit+ onto the brush to make the color pop!)
*Misdemeanor in crease
*MAC Carbon in outer 1/3 of crease to give more depth.
*MAC Nylon on inner corners of eyes
*Misdemeanor on angled brush to line lower lash line.
*Benefit High Brow on waterline
*Maybelline Falsies Mascara. Not fond of this so far : /
*Demi false lashes


~Cheeks~

*MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark to contour
*MAC Sunbasque Blush


~Lips~

*MAC Soar Lipliner
*MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipstick


Xoxo,
Ashley

6 comments:

  1. Your eyeshadow and earrings look Gorgeous ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Ev & Keisha~ Thanks girls!! Love reading your comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I am not a fan of the Falsies either, found it too wet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous look! :) you look like a sea nymph! hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Tracy~ Me too!! I messed my eyeshadow up twice before I was able to take these photos because my lashes weren't dry yet! I find the want to be really flimsy and cheap too :(

    @ Jen~ OoOo, Sea nymph...I like it! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete