Saturday, January 8, 2011

What's In My Purse?




I am a HUGE fan of the makeup community on YouTube. I spend too much of my time watching makeup tutorials but I absolutely love it. A lot of the guru's that I watch will do a "What's in my purse?" video every now and I really enjoy them! It's so fun to see what other girls cary around in their bags and see what kind of purses they have! I'm sure not everyone likes this kind of thing but I want to mix it up a little bit so, here's to something new and different!


There's my beauty! Haha. I would have to say, Betsey Johnson and Juicy Couture purses are my favorite. That seems to be the reoccurring theme when I purse shop. I would like my next purchase to be a Coach bag! I've seen some pretty darn cute ones from them lately :) This purse was a Christmas gift last year from my good friend, Korie. We were working at a perfume store at the time and our purses had to be clear for loss prevention purposes. Cute, clear handbags are HARD to come by, let me tell you! The leopard lining in this purse comes out so you can have a clear purse or a cutely lined purse! Let's see the treasures inside.....





I keep all of my lipstick, gloss, Chapstick, and perfume in the makeup bag shown in the first picture.
Details:
*I keep heartburn pills on me, just in case! I don't get it often but when I do it's an emergency and I need some like right now!
*MAC tinted lip conditioner in Fellin' Good.
*MAC lipliner in Soar
*MAC lipliner in Subculture
*MAC lipliner in Whirl
*MAC lipstick in Cream Cup
*MAC lipstick in Nude Rose (Discontinued)
*MAC lipgloss in Felling Dreamy
*Stilla lip glaze in Harmony (B6)
*ChapStick
*Daisy perfume rollerball (My favorite everyday fragrance!)
*Pink atomizer with Chanel Chance Perfume inside (My favorite evening/special occasion fragrance)


I guess one lotion isn't good enough. I need two! Tide-to-go comes in so handy sometimes. As do hand sanitizer, Neosporin, and Lysol mini disinfectant spray.


Sephora compacts are the bomb! Then there is my gum, mini planner, and mini notepad. Oh! And a perfume sample of Chanel's new fragrance, Chance Tendre...Smells so similar to Marc Jacobs Daisy. I can't wait to buy it!

I always keep my business cards handy! ;) They may look a little distorted in this pic because I edited out certain information that I don't want displayed publicly.

Good ole scratch offs! You can see my big $2.00 winnings on the last ticket, hahaha.


My catrillion business/reward/point cards! Geeeeez.


I take the black Ipod to the gym with me but I just got a Shuffle for Christmas so I need to put my songs on it! The Shuffle will be perfect for the gym. The black Ipod is too heavy to workout with.


I saved the best for last and that is self defense Ladies! My pepper spray and my little knife. Don't know what good my little knife will do me but I like it, lol. I should invest in a better one but I've been known to leave them in my purse at the airport and completely forget they are in there! The people who check the bags pull me aside and ask if there is anything I need to tell them...I say, "Nope, Nothing!" They start looking in my purse and BAMB!! There's the knife, confiscated LOL. Twice this has happened to me. On a serious note, I would suggest all women, any age, cary pepper spray, a knife, a stun-gun, ANYTHING to protect yourself because you just never know....Be safe today and always!



















No comments:

Post a Comment